Bosco Adventure Public Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosco Adventure - Polish

3 posters

Go down

Bosco Adventure - Polish Empty Bosco Adventure - Polish

Post  marvin Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Hello

I know that a polish subbed version came out because I watched it in the past (about 7+ years ago). If anyone finds Polish subbed version PLEASE CONTACT ME as I will be more than happy to translate it into English. Also, I have found ALL episodes in Japanese (original) with Russian Hard subtitles (they are directly in the video, NOT in the separate file).
This is the website with this episodes:
http://fdl.animesource.ru/Lan/Bosco_Adventures/

Also, on this website there are 1-16 episodes(original Japanese with Russian hardsubs):
http://community.livejournal.com/ru_anime/574106.html

And, on this website there are alternative links to the same version (Japanese with Russian hardsubs but I'm not 100% sure):
http://binmovie.ru/multfilmy/1147878226--priklyuchenie-bosko-bosco-adventure-bosco.html

There are all the episodes in Croatian-Serbian on this website:
http://fliiby.com/file/70632/9bad947ywu.html

... and another link... on this website there are English titles of the episodes Smile
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=2107

FINALY Razz since there is a French version, I think someone must translate them into English... it is your duty if you understand French fluently:) I definitely will make polish subtitles if there's gonna be an English version of the subtitles.

marvin

Back to top Go down

Bosco Adventure - Polish Empty Re: Bosco Adventure - Polish

Post  marvin Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Hello people, i can send an email to the company that produced dubbing for Bosco Adventures and asked them if it would be possible to buy it from them.. i'll update up as soon as i get some info Smile
========================================================
EDIT

So... I've contacted MASTERFILM, the company that produced dubbing for Bosco Adventures in polish and they have said that they do not have the rights to distribute it and that they do not have it in their archives. The woman told me to contact the broadcasting company... TVN, so that's what i'm gonna do next Smile

Last edited by marvin on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

marvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drazen Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:34 am

Hey! cheers
Thanks for all the links, it will sure come in handy to have them all in one place. I really appreciate your effort, the rest of us from the board have also tried to do something about the subtitles before, but one hardly finds free time these days Sad

Anyway, I hope I'll be able to translate the rest of the episodes during the summer (if I'm not mistaken, you can find the translated English subtitles for episode 13 on this forum, I've posted it as "sticky" - check it out!)
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Drazen Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:21 pm

marvin wrote:Hello people, i can send an email to the company that produced dubbing for Bosco Adventures and asked them if it would be possible to buy it from them.. i'll update up as soon as i get some info Smile
========================================================
EDIT

So... I've contacted MASTERFILM, the company that produced dubbing for Bosco Adventures in polish and they have said that they do not have the rights to distribute it and that they do not have it in their archives. The woman told me to contact the broadcasting company... TVN, so that's what i'm gonna do next Smile

That's great Wink I remember people were contacting the company that dubbed Bosco Adventure in Serbo-Croatian, but they also got the same reply - either that they don't have the rights or that they don't even have it in the archives because they had to delete everything after the broadcast was finished :/

I wish you good luck with TVN, and let us know how it went!
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

Post  marvin Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Unfortunately... i tried contacting TVN.. but they are not replying to my emails... Sad

marvin

Back to top Go down

Bosco Adventure - Polish Empty WE APRECIATE YOUR EFFORT, MARVIN

Post  Jorge Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Hello, Marvin: What you did (or try to) was something great. I think all this community is really happy that you are
interested in using your time to achieve something that is really difficult to accomplish. I spend like 10 years looking for
something of Bosco in my language, Spanish, a Mexican company did the translation and the result was something just great.
I tried to contact lots of companies that I think have some information about it (because the Mexican version is like a mystery)
but they didnt give me a word. They are looking for money and business, so people like us are not interesting for them, sadly.

Well, I want to thanks you personally for your idea and just keep trying. Nobody knows what can happen in the future.

Thanks.
Jorge
Jorge
Admin

http://www.manganozukei.com

Back to top Go down

Post  marvin Tue May 31, 2011 8:28 pm

A little update...

I am also looking for "Omer et le fils de l'etoile". It was aired on the same TV network as Bosco (in poland). I've read that TVN would be happy to sell episodes of Omer for 200 PLN (50 EUR = 73USD = 44 GBP) PER EPISODE to cover costs of copying it from tapes etc. PROVIDED that you have permision ffrom the producer ... I would assume that they would do the same for Bosco but that's a LOT OF MONEY...
(5200,00 PLN = 1314 EUR = 1893 USD = 1147 GBP) for the whole series.

Also, I will start working on a website about bosco and Omer in about 4-5 weeks, so that all information is avaiable in one organised place.
I hope to bring bosco back to life !

marvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down