Bosco Adventure Public Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosco Adventure episodes in Serbo-Croatian (DVD Quality)

3 posters

Go down

Bosco Adventure episodes in Serbo-Croatian (DVD Quality) Empty Bosco Adventure episodes in Serbo-Croatian (DVD Quality)

Post  Drazen Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:59 am

Hello guys,
I've come across this site which has all of the 26 Bosco Adventure episodes with DVD quality but dubbed in Serbo-Croatian!
I know that only two or three people from this forum (including me) can speak/understand this language, but I'm posting this anyway since the whole series is uploaded in a really simple format making it available to watch for everyone out there.

And, actually - only episodes 1-12, and 23-26 are dubbed into Serbo-Croatian, others are in raw Japanese.

Here's the link --

Spoiler:

p.s. Jorge, when you find free time, maybe you could put the link on the official site as well? I think that would be great as well. Thanks!

Cheers. cheers

Last edited by Bosco_Adventure on Mon May 10, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

Bosco Adventure episodes in Serbo-Croatian (DVD Quality) Empty Re: Bosco Adventure episodes in Serbo-Croatian (DVD Quality)

Post  simonhwsn Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:45 am

Hahahah Very Happy I posted the same link... a year and a half ago!!!

https://boscoadventure.forumotion.com/your-first-forum-f1/links-to-serbian-version-found-t28.htm

but nobody really cared T_T

simonhwsn

Back to top Go down

Bosco Adventure episodes in Serbo-Croatian (DVD Quality) Empty Re: Bosco Adventure episodes in Serbo-Croatian (DVD Quality)

Post  Drazen Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:49 am

Oh, I'm sorry - I didn't see that topic Embarassed Smile

I noticed that the site was down for some period of time, it's great that it's back up again now.
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Drazen Thu May 13, 2010 4:13 am

Hey, Jorge - could you please put this link in the video cuts section, instead of the one with "Full Bosco Adventure, BIG FILES. Thanks to Dražen" ? I believe that link appears to be dead for some time, so it would be good I think to replace it with the link I posted in this topic.
Wink
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jorge Sat May 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Hey, people: I finally put the link into the site. Please check the home page for the info on the updates.

Thank you all for the enthusiasm.

Keep it this way.

Its suppose that this forum lets me know when there is a respond or a new topic here, to my mail, but this
does not happen always. If anyone wants something on the site, please let me know directly to my e-mail
nihonjorge@hotmail.com. It will be faster that way.

Thanks.
Jorge
Jorge
Admin

http://www.manganozukei.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drazen Mon May 17, 2010 1:33 am

Great, thanks for putting the link on the site Wink

I've been watching the count meter on the bottom of the site and I've realized that the number of visitors slowly grows... I'd say by 100 people in several days, and I think that's ok. I think in order to eventually increase the number of visitors we would have to make several versions of the site - you know, one in Spanish, the other in Italian, etc. - so that people from the Spanish/Italian/French-speaking countries would also find their place on the site because I stereotypically believe that they find it harder to communicate in English, but I may be wrong of course. It is ironic that the Bosco Adventure has never been dubbed into English, nowhere in the world - and yet, all of us fans are rather forced to communicate by it today since it's the easiest and fastest way around ... but it hasn't been like that before.. :/

Well anyways, the multiple language versions of the site would be awesome but I guess that it would take a lot of time and collaboration between as much of us as possible. For the first step, I guess we should put all the names of characters and who gave voices for each translated version (French, Italian..). I think I saw that information somewhere on the Internet, and with the Japanese cast that that guy Vuk from Serbia sent us (remember, Jorge? Smile) - I think it can make a pretty good start.

I'll try to gather as much information as sooner as possible and let you all know.
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jorge Mon May 17, 2010 6:43 am

Hi Drazen: Your idea is great. Actually, I had it on my mind some months ago, but its something that will take some time
for the person that will make the translation and for me to keep all the sections updated and working. For a start, I think that
if you have time, we can start with the site in your language, so you can make a translation from the English.

I don't know, just an idea.

Lets keep in contact.

Take care.

Jorge
Jorge
Jorge
Admin

http://www.manganozukei.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down