Bosco Adventure Public Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TY TY for sharing the Bosco Daiboken Anime

3 posters

Go down

TY TY for sharing the Bosco Daiboken Anime Empty TY TY for sharing the Bosco Daiboken Anime

Post  paridox Thu May 01, 2008 5:46 am

i want to express my gratitude toward the guys Jorge and Drazen for sharing the Bosco anime who is almost impossible to find in my country of origin , Mexico and i´m very happy to find them here in they´r page who is a very nice site TY TY
for me this quest has not ending now with so very HQ Raw i need to find a spanish dub and merge if possible or at least work in some subbing as well Thank You again for sharing this awesome classic alien

Clap Clap hooray cheers to Jorge and Drazen

paridox

Back to top Go down

TY TY for sharing the Bosco Daiboken Anime Empty WELLCOME, paridox

Post  Jorge Fri May 16, 2008 6:08 am

Hello, paridox: Thank you very much for your message, know that all this material is helping people is important for us, so all the messages are wellcome. If you are from Mexico, is allmoust wrong that we "talk" in english, because Im from Chile, and we speack the same languaje, but for anyone to be able to understand, I think it will be better to do it this way. Im trying to get the episodes in spanish too, but is ALLMOUST IMPOSIBLE. I have been searching for that like 7 years and nothing. I contact some companies in Mexico to have any information, but they dont answer me. Maybe you can be the hero that will finaly get some. Please contact me at my mail nihonjorge@hotmail.com to discuss a little more about this, in spanish of course.
Bueno, otra vez, bienvenido a este foro y gracias por el agradecimiento.
Jorge
Jorge
Admin

http://www.manganozukei.com

Back to top Go down

TY TY for sharing the Bosco Daiboken Anime Empty Re: TY TY for sharing the Bosco Daiboken Anime

Post  Risa' Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:59 am

I'm hope paridox won't mind that I write here, but...

... I want to tell you, too, how eternally grateful I am to you for sharing Bosco online. I'm from Hungary, I was a big fan of this series, but the local TV channel never finished airing the series and I could only get two VHS with the episodes (which is like 4 or 5 episodes), and I've been going crazy over finding it so... thank you! I can't understand japanese, arabic or anything but I'm still sooo happy! THANK YOU! Very Happy

Risa'

Back to top Go down

TY TY for sharing the Bosco Daiboken Anime Empty Re: TY TY for sharing the Bosco Daiboken Anime

Post  Drazen Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:20 pm

Thank you, Paridox and Risa ! Wink

We are doing everything in our power to share Bosco Adventure episodes with everyone. I myself for a rather long time was searching for the episodes, and finally when I found them I thought it would be a good thing to share them with as many people as possible since the episodes are in general very hard to find.

As for the Spanish episodes, I am very sorry to hear that you are unable to find them. I know the feeling, since I searched for dubbed episode in my language (Croatian) for a very long time until I found them over the internet. The only advice I can give you is to search for online Spanish anime clubs (forums), and usually there are lot of "fanatic" Smile people who recorded the episodes on vhs so there could be a chance to dig up the old episodes dubbed in Spanish. I wish you good luck on that one !
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down