Bosco Adventure Public Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosco Opening Hungarian

3 posters

Go down

Bosco Opening Hungarian Empty Bosco Opening Hungarian

Post  Drazen Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:05 am

Hi, guys Smile
It's been a while since anything new was uploaded. I just found the opening theme in Hungarian on YouTube, and I thought I should share it with you - it sounds interesting Smile
Enjoy!

Spoiler:
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

Bosco Opening Hungarian Empty Curious!

Post  Cyril Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Interesting! Thanks! Very Happy Though the Japanese original (and the French version) are more dynamic, if you take my meaning.
By the way, in the Serbo-Croatian version the opening song is in Japanese. It's only the French and the Hungarians, it seems, who have bothered to translate the song and to sing it in their own language (well, the French text is altogether different by meaning). Or maybe you know who else have done it? When they showed "Bosco" here in Russia in 1991 the song was in French, if I am not mistaken. So for a long time I thought the cartoon itself was a French one.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Bosco Opening Hungarian Empty Re: Bosco Opening Hungarian

Post  Jorge Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:41 am

Hi guys! Mmmmm. this is sad... you guys find lots of interesting material and I just can dream with my
episodes in spanish... snif.

Keep going like this.

Take care.
Jorge
Jorge
Admin

http://www.manganozukei.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drazen Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Cyril wrote:Interesting! Thanks! Very Happy Though the Japanese original (and the French version) are more dynamic, if you take my meaning.
By the way, in the Serbo-Croatian version the opening song is in Japanese. It's only the French and the Hungarians, it seems, who have bothered to translate the song and to sing it in their own language (well, the French text is altogether different by meaning). Or maybe you know who else have done it? When they showed "Bosco" here in Russia in 1991 the song was in French, if I am not mistaken. So for a long time I thought the cartoon itself was a French one.

Yes, you're absolutely right - French and Japanese ones are more dynamic. I like the Japanese one the most, since I've grown accustomed to it as it was, as you said, used in Serbo-Croatian version of the opening song (there's only one small difference when the narrator says 'Plava princeza!' as the song reaches its bridge Very Happy ) - but basically it's the same.
You've forgot about Arabic opening song? They've too made a special song for the intro. And I suppose that they made a special song for Korea as well... Maybe Poland, too ?

@Jorge
I'm really sorry that no Spanish Bosco material is available on the Internet Crying or Very sad Did the series have a special intro song sung in Spanish? I suppose they have..
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jorge Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:21 am

Actually, I don't have much reminds about the intro, thats weird, but I suppose it was in Japanese, so I did not pay attention to it.
Yes is a shame that material have been lost. The Mexican voices were awesome (as always) and the feeling seeing it was incredible.
I hope some day this situation will change, so I will be able to complete my collection. But for now, its just a dream.

Thanks for your concern, my friend.

Jorge
Jorge
Admin

http://www.manganozukei.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down