Bosco Adventure Public Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW DESIGN FOR THE BOSCO SITE

4 posters

Go down

NEW DESIGN FOR THE BOSCO SITE Empty NEW DESIGN FOR THE BOSCO SITE

Post  Jorge Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:20 pm

Hello everyone. The Bosco website www.boscofanwebpage.com now haves a new design and structure. Is intended to be easier to use and with better look.
Please visit the site and make your comments here. Some parts of the site can have bugs or cuted links, but thats normal, because is not totaly finished.
I have used some technologies to make easier the update of the site, as so making the galleries, so I hope this will mean that the updates will be performed faster.
Anyway, please comment about it.

Thanks to everyone.

Jorge.
Admin. of www.boscofanwebpage.com
Jorge
Jorge
Admin

http://www.manganozukei.com

Back to top Go down

NEW DESIGN FOR THE BOSCO SITE Empty Almost perfect!

Post  Cyril Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:15 am

Dear Jorge!
The new design is much better than the previous one! But there is one thing I would prefer to be changed - the picture on the central panel. In my opinion orange colour of the sky with the setting sun is too bright, the phrases are read with some difficulty against that background. The picture I would suggest is deep blue sky with snow-clad mountains (as seen at the beginning of Bosco episode 13) though with no sun (that's my opinion). All the rest is designed very wisely with all those references to the right and to the left. Thank you! How nice it is to find a great fan of "Bosco" who undertook such great labour! To tell you the truth, when I first came across your site last year I did not believe my eyes: I had never imagined I would find that great anime again (I saw it only once in 1991 at the age of 12). Very Happy Muchas gracias!

Cyril

Back to top Go down

NEW DESIGN FOR THE BOSCO SITE Empty Re: NEW DESIGN FOR THE BOSCO SITE

Post  Drazen Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:48 am

Hey Jorge, I just wanted to say again that the new design is great, and the organization of links on the right and on the left was cleverly done.

I want to personally thank you, and as like Cyril, I can't believe that there exist someone who likes this anime and is doing something to stay like that in the memories of each of us.

Cyril's suggestion for the background is interesting, I think it would look good. There are some other scenery shots that are really nice (they are often at the end of episodes), though I think that the present one is ok, just the color of the font could be darker.

Thank you Jorge, for everything Wink
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jorge Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:38 pm

I'm realy happy that all of you are accepting this huge change. I always have problems with the color aspects,
my strong aspect is the drawing, not painting, jeje, but I'm making changes to fix all the issues. Please check the
new changes I made. I hope that now it looks better, but I will always remember that beautiful orange color tongue .
If anyone keeps finding some parts of the page difficult to see, please let me know, and if you can, make some ideas.
Anyway, even if I'm paying for this page, I'm trying to make it for every Bosco Adventure's fan, so don't think it twice to say
anything.

Thanks for the comments.
Jorge
Jorge
Admin

http://www.manganozukei.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hisham Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:18 pm

Great work Jorge , thank you so much .

But I miss the nice blue color of the old design, it had a nice effect on the background , do you think you can give us some blue back there??

Hisham

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down