Bosco Adventure Public Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

22th anniversary of Bosco Adventure !

5 posters

Go down

22th anniversary of Bosco Adventure ! Empty 22th anniversary of Bosco Adventure !

Post  Drazen Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Hello everyone,

Some of you may know already, but on Monday, October 6 [tomorrow], will be the 22 years of Bosco's debut episode on Yomiuri TV in Japan (October 6, 1986). I was just thinking about it the other day. Two years ago, for the 20th anniversary, I made a music video which I posted on you tube. You can see the link below, if you haven't seen it before. But this year I'm afraid I won't have enough time to make anything, but I would really like to make something to celebrate that day.

If anyone comes to a good idea what could be done, just post it here Wink All kind of ideas are welcome.
I was thinking of some kind of wallpaper that could be uploaded to the site's gallery, or a banner...
Or maybe to google for the pictures of the seiyuu's that gave voice to the original actors to see how they look today, maybe to find some interview...

well, I can't think of anything else right now unfortunately. If I do, I'll post it here.

have a nice day sunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvyfDL6pVfY
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

22th anniversary of Bosco Adventure ! Empty Re: 22th anniversary of Bosco Adventure !

Post  Hisham Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:51 am

Happy Birthday Bosco ...

SO , it was you who posted that great clip of the 2oth anniversary ???

I saw that clip and downloaded it a very long time ago .... Nice to know it was you who did it ..

Great work man ..

The wallpaper idea is great ... I give it a cridet.

Hisham

Back to top Go down

22th anniversary of Bosco Adventure ! Empty Re: 22th anniversary of Bosco Adventure !

Post  Drazen Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:22 pm

hehe, thanks, it was me Embarassed I'm justjack66 on youtube.

I just had that idea two years ago to make some kind of a tribute, so I basically sat down and watched every episode to find some convenient clips for the video. And the song that was used in the background won the eurovision song contest in 1986, the year that bosco aired, so I just thought it would be "of the time", you know.

there are two wallpapers already that I know of. one was made by jorge, and one by me, long time ago, and I still have them on my old hard disk (I'm getting those files this week hopefully so I'll upload it).

but the idea of some kind of new wallpaper could be realized very easily. I was thinking of some kind of collage of photos (stills) from the anime, and maybe each of us can write some short message or something like that.
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

Post  boki.b Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:29 am

Hey, this is my gift for the bosco-fans. It's a illustration from my new artbook 'the art of boki.b' and it's avaliable on my website. Hope you like it! Smile cheers

22th anniversary of Bosco Adventure ! Bosco_boki_b
boki.b
boki.b

http://www.boki-b.com

Back to top Go down

22th anniversary of Bosco Adventure ! Empty The picture above

Post  Cyril Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:33 am

Very nice!

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post  Drazen Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:58 am

amazing cheers it's really beautiful and magical, I like the forest motive. thanks for sharing this with us WinkWink
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hisham Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:58 pm

very cool design Boki ...Never seen Princess Apricot looks that beauty.

Thanks again for your GREAT ideas , Keep the hard work.

'the art of boki.b' and it's avaliable on my website. Hope you like it! cheers

Well ...ehm

Your site is in greman What a Face !!

My German isn't better than your Hieroglyphic farao

I may use a little help there , can you give me a direct link for the rest of your work , specially bosco work ??

Hisham

Back to top Go down

Post  boki.b Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:27 pm

hi. No problem Smile

if you click on "art" or "artbook" you will see a gallery of my former art or if you click on "vernissage" you will see the works of my exhibitions. the art from my artbook ist not online, but I will make a gallery, so people can see what's in there. I also have a tutorial about apricot Smile This website will be on English soon!

cheers and thank you guys! Thank you very, very much!
boki.b
boki.b

http://www.boki-b.com

Back to top Go down

22th anniversary of Bosco Adventure ! Empty Amazing!!

Post  Jorge Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:53 pm

Incredible, just amazing. Thanks a lot for your gift!!! Its incredible to see that there is some people
that haves an space for this characters in they own arts.

Amazing!!!

Lets put some images from all of us. I have one from my, I hope you like it too.

Again... AMAZING MAN, THANKS!!!!!!

[/img]http://manganozukei.com/GalleryOthers.php?gallery=3&image=9
Jorge
Jorge
Admin

http://www.manganozukei.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hisham Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:01 am

Jorge wrote:Incredible, just amazing. Thanks a lot for your gift!!! Its incredible to see that there is some people
that haves an space for this characters in they own arts.

Amazing!!!

Lets put some images from all of us. I have one from my, I hope you like it too.

Again... AMAZING MAN, THANKS!!!!!!

[/img]http://manganozukei.com/GalleryOthers.php?gallery=3&image=9

Hi Jorge , this site is very cool and the pictures there are very nice,, I liked it so much man .... ( Do you have biger sizes or this's the maximum size there???)

You and Boki.i ROCKS .... Big KISS to you both. flower

Hisham

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down