Bosco Adventure Public Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episodes 13-22 from the serbo-croatian link

Go down

Episodes 13-22 from the serbo-croatian link Empty Episodes 13-22 from the serbo-croatian link

Post  Drazen Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:15 pm

... I mean this link http://69.13.238.200/Plava.princeza/

Well, the episodes 13-23 are in japanese ... it's basically because those episodes were never dubbed into serbo-croatian.
So, for all of you who, by the time being, want to enjoy original japanese dvd rip episodes, they can download the episodes from that range since they are, once again, in japanese.

Enjoy 'em Wink
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

Episodes 13-22 from the serbo-croatian link Empty ?

Post  Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:10 am

how could this episodes never release in serbian, what you mean that your tv novi sad broadcast eps 1 to 12 and then 23 to 26 ??? it looks unlogical to me for a television to do that i tought you just didn't find this eps on serbian but now as i think i can't remember those eps when they were shown in my country hmm strange but no i think they were shown in my country i mean.

Back to top Go down

Episodes 13-22 from the serbo-croatian link Empty Re: Episodes 13-22 from the serbo-croatian link

Post  Drazen Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:33 am

cobain94 wrote:how could this episodes never release in serbian, what you mean that your tv novi sad broadcast eps 1 to 12 and then 23 to 26 ??? it looks unlogical to me for a television to do that i tought you just didn't find this eps on serbian but now as i think i can't remember those eps when they were shown in my country hmm strange but no i think they were shown in my country i mean.

they just weren't released in serbian, I don't know the real reason. probably due to low budget of the tv novi sad or something like that. they probably decided to release episodes from the first half (1-12) because they throw the viewers into the story and the last few episodes so that the viewers could know what happened in the end.
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

Episodes 13-22 from the serbo-croatian link Empty oh boy!!!

Post  Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:12 pm

yeah A BALKANS JOB

Back to top Go down

Episodes 13-22 from the serbo-croatian link Empty fg

Post  Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:13 pm

oh tell me those serbian eps you have them on vhs or you find'em somewhere else? i'm curious.

Back to top Go down

Episodes 13-22 from the serbo-croatian link Empty test

Post  Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:15 pm

така ако ти пиша разбираш ли ми нещо.

Back to top Go down

Episodes 13-22 from the serbo-croatian link Empty Re: Episodes 13-22 from the serbo-croatian link

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down