Bosco Adventure Public Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your story with Bosco Adventure?

+3
Hisham
Drazen
Jorge
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is your story with Bosco Adventure? - Page 2 Empty Bosco in French

Post  Cyril Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:30 pm

Mikael! Episode 1 en francais est vraiment merveilleux! Everything is understandable 100 percent. Will you be so kind as to give the rest of the links, please? In this case I hope Jorge would put the corresponding link on his home page alongside the Serbian and Arabic versions.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

What is your story with Bosco Adventure? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your story with Bosco Adventure?

Post  Drazen Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:43 pm

I also downloaded and it was very nice, the guys did a really good job with encoding and everything.
I agree with Cyril, if you have the other links, feel free to post them here and we'll ask Jorge to put them on the main page among the others Wink
Drazen
Drazen

Back to top Go down

What is your story with Bosco Adventure? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your story with Bosco Adventure?

Post  Mikael Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:34 pm

Certainly =)

Mikael

Back to top Go down

What is your story with Bosco Adventure? - Page 2 Empty ....

Post  Jorge Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:59 pm

Don't feel shame of them. If all of you want that images in the website, I will put them. It will be an placer...

The idea of the site is to create a place to share memories, so if that drawings are good memories, why don't have them
in the site?

Jorge.
Jorge
Jorge
Admin

http://www.manganozukei.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:37 am

I saw Bosco first in 1996 when it was running in Estonian TV which showed all 26 episodes. I think it was the first Japanese anime I saw, at least the first one I can remember. I was 17 years old then, not a small kid any more (I am 29 now). That was something of a problem for me, because teenage guys aren't supposed to watch children's programs. So I had to watch it secretly. I was immediately drawn to the beautiful artwork and wonderful theme music. And of course there was Apricot. I did find the story very fascinating so I just couldn't stop watching the series. Also, I have to admit I was crying after seeing the last episode.

Back then I didn't have internet so couldn't look up more information. But some years later, after watching loads of other (mostly shounen) Anime from TV and Internet, old times of watching this anime suddenly came to my mind. Since I remembered Apricot's name, I was able to find some bits about Bosco from internet, but only to confirm that anime existed, not much more.

It was not until September 2007 that I managed to download first 7 episodes with Russian subtitles from torrent. But the translation seemed to have ceased. Now, when I revisited the topic again, I discovered that further episodes have been translated. I have just finished watching 16th episode, got links to torrent from the following page:

http://community.livejournal.com/ru_anime/574106.html

I can't wait till they finish translating all of them. Looking at the pace so far, it will take more than a year. I also wish the episodes were soft subbed, so it would be easier to translate them to English. Also, my Russian is a little rusty now, so I can't understand all the words. But at least since they are written, I can use the Babelfish translator to help me out...

I have now downloaded the remaining episodes in Japanese or in French, but I can't understand either language. Of course I can use Aivars Liepa summary (http://www.acadlib.lv/~aivars/e/anime/abricot.htm), but thats not exactly it.

Reaper

Back to top Go down

What is your story with Bosco Adventure? - Page 2 Empty To Reaper

Post  Cyril Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:39 am

I admire your stealthy watching "Bosco Adventure" back in 1996! It proves you love the series indeed! Very Happy (I was 17 myself at the time, though I watched it in 1991.) However, one should not be ashamed of watching masterpieces, and that is just what "Bosco Adventure" is! There is a French saying "Honi soit qui mal y pense" - "Shame upon him who thinks evil upon it"! If everybody felt shame about it, we would not enjoy Jorge's wonderful site and this forum.
The artwork and especially the music are fascinating, exactly (not to mention the plot)!
As to the somewhat sad ending, in another topic of this forum I have written that it was the kind of an end typical for fantasy stories. We can compare Abricotine with Frodo who also sacrifices himself and leaves (though does not physically die either). So to my mind "Bosco Adventure" is a very Christian story.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2